Stay Safe With a New Trench Box
Available models of trench boxes include:
- V-Panel is the most versatile aluminum trench box available, offering a great solution to working around utilities
- ShoreLite Lite is a stackable trench box system which comes in 3′ tall aluminum panels
- ShoreLite is a stackable trench box system which comes in 2′ tall aluminum panels
- Trenchshore Hydraulic Shoring is compact and versatile, often the choice of plumbing companies
- TuffGuy aluminum trench boxes come with steel end post, offering protection to the edges of the aluminum panels
- Titan steel trench boxes are ideally suited for mid size to large capacity excavators for utility and mainline work
- Basic 3 steel trench boxes are ideal for use with backhoes and mini excavators
- Bedding Boxes include the Basic model and Titan models
Protect Your Workers With a New Trench Box
We feature the full line of the Kundel Trench Shoring Safety Equipment.
Call Iron Lot For A Quote: 336-516-8011
Aluminum Trench Boxes and Hydraulic Trench Shoring
Our aluminum trench boxes are designed to keep you protected while working in the trenches. Several models are specifically designed to be small enough to be transported in the bed of a pickup truck if needed. The ShoreLite Lite comes in 3 foot tall stackable panels in lengths of 5, 6, and 7 feet. Using this model, a 6′ tall system would only require four aluminum panels. Likewise the ShoreLite is also a modular design, consisting of 2′ tall stackable aluminum panels. For more complex jobs with crossing utilities, we offer the V-Panel aluminum trench box. This system features one foot wide vertically adjustable panels, making it ideal for working around utilities.
Steel Trench Boxes and Bedding Boxes
Our steel trench boxes begin with our lightweight Basic 3 Series, designed to be used with a rubber tire backhoe or mini excavator. Our 6×6 steel Basic 3 only weighs 900 lbs, with spreaders and adjusters it comes in at about 1,100 lbs. The Titan Utility series is the next size up in steel trench boxes, and is designed with greater spreader clearance for doing utility work. The Titan Utility trench box should be used with a mid-size excavator. For mainline jobs, we offer the standard Titan series. These trench boxes start at 16 foot long, with 20 foot being a very popular length. The Titan series typically is used along with standard size excavators for larger jobs.
Used Construction Equipment For Sale
Trench boxes can be shipped to the following states
We ship to: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
International Shipping is also available: Please contact us for details and shipping estimates